General Care Information
- Clean your shades before putting them away. Always Rinse with tap water after taking a dip in the pool or salt water.
- Periodically wipe away sweat, oil, residue, and negativity from the frames to keep your shades fresh! Wash the cinch bag from time to time to keep it clean and free of debris.
- Avoid storing your shades in extreme conditions, or in your vehicle for extended periods of time.
- Allow salt water or chlorine to sit on the lenses for a long time without rinsing or cleaning. this could eat away at the lens coating.
- Expose your shades to extreme heat or strong chemicals.
- Use glass cleaners! They may damage the lens coating.
- Use paper products or abrasive materials on the lenses.
- Place your shades face down. (Especially in dirt, sand, or on concrete, OUCH!)
- Store your shades with any objects that may damage the frames or lenses. (Knives, ninja stars, chainsaws, explosives, impact weapons not reccommended)